To the Users, we inform you that the following Terms and Conditions are applicable for the simple use or access to any of the pages, web and mobile applications, software and, applications in general, that make up the wemerang.com Portal (hereinafter and, jointly and indistinctly, the "Portal"), so we will understand that you accept them and agree to be bound by them**. In the event that you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, you must refrain from accessing or using the Portal.**
WEMERANG SAPI de CV and/or its subsidiaries, controllers, related parties and affiliates (hereinafter and, jointly and indistinctly, the "Company") reserve the right to discretionally modify the content of the Portal at any time, without prior notice.
The User, understood as the person who uses or accesses the Portal, through computer equipment and/or any communication equipment or device (hereinafter the "User"), agrees not to use devices, software, or any other means tending to interfere both in the activities and/or operations of the Portal, in the databases and/or information contained therein.
1. USE AND RESTRICTIONS. The access or use of the Portal expresses the full and unreserved adherence of the User to these Terms and Conditions. Through the Portal, the User will use, contract and/or use various services and contents (the "Services and Contents"), made available by the Company. The Company shall have the right to deny, restrict or condition the User's access to the Portal, totally or partially, at its sole discretion, as well as to modify the Services and Contents of the Portal at any time and without prior notice.
The User acknowledges that not all the Services and Contents are available in all geographic areas and that some Services and Contents can only be used after they have been contracted, activated or previously registered by the User and/or by paying for them. The Company does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Portal and the Services and Content, nor the usefulness of the Portal or the Services and Content in relation to any specific activity, regardless of the means of access used by the User. The Company will not be responsible for any damage or loss of any nature that may be caused due to the lack of availability or continuity of operation of the Portal and/or the Services and Contents.
The use of the Services and Contents in the Portal is the exclusive responsibility of the User, who in any case must use them according to the functionalities allowed in the Portal itself and the uses authorized in these Terms and Conditions, for which the User undertakes to use them in such a way that they do not contravene good customs, the rights of third parties, the rules of use and coexistence on the Internet, the laws of the United Mexican States and the current legislation in the country in which the User is at access the Portal and use the Services and Content. The Portal is for the use of the User, therefore, it will not be able to commercialize the Services and Contents in any way.
2. RESTRICTIONS. The User does not have the right to place hyperlinks within the Portal, to use the links of the Portal, nor the right to place or use the Services and Contents on their own sites or pages or those of third parties without prior written authorization from the Company. The User may not prevent any other User from using the Portal or the Services and Content.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Intellectual property rights, industrial property regarding the Services and Contents, the distinctive signs and domains of the Pages or the Portal, as well as the rights of use and exploitation of these, including but not limited to, their disclosure, publication , reproduction, distribution and transformation, are the exclusive property of the Company. The User does not acquire any intellectual and/or industrial property rights by the simple use or access of the Services and Contents of the Portal and, at no time, said use will be considered as an authorization or license to use the Services and Contents for different purposes. those contemplated in these Terms and Conditions.
4. THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The User agrees that the provisions established in article 3 above regarding the ownership of the rights of the Company, are also applicable to the rights of third parties regarding the Services and Contents of the Pages, domains or information presented or linked to the Portal.
5. QUALITY OF THE SERVICES AND CONTENT AND ITS GUARANTEES. Neither the Company, nor its suppliers or business partners, will be responsible for any damage or loss suffered by the User as a result of inaccuracies, queries made, advice, typographical errors and changes or improvements made periodically to the Services and Content. The recommendations and advice obtained through the Portal are of a general nature, so they should not be taken into account in the adoption of personal or professional decisions. For this, an appropriate professional must be consulted who can advise the User according to their specific needs.
The Company offers the Services and Content with a reasonable level of competence and diligence from a commercial point of view, however, it does not offer any type of guarantee in relation to them. The Portal is provided by the Company on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Company makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, in relation to the operation of the Portal, information, content, materials or products included. The User expressly accepts that the use of the Portal, or attendance at any event or activity coordinated within it, is at their own risk. The Company reserves the right to remove or delete any information from the Portal, at any time, at its sole discretion. Neither the Company, nor its suppliers or distributors offer specific guarantees about the Services and Contents; The Company excludes all warranties to the extent permitted by applicable law.
In accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the Company does not assume and will not assume any type of responsibility before any person, derived or that could be derived from the Services and
Contents, navigation on the Portal, queries, clarifications and/or any other kind of response given by the Company by any means of communication.